Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What a day.

Yesterday Lara, Paige and I spent the day on the Wellington foreshore. We parked on Oriental Parade, walked long the foreshore, stopped at the park, then went and watched Silas play soccer. Lara really enjoyed being out, and even more so being able to see Daddy.


Morning cuddles
Paige sleeping on the walk
A new building on the waterfront-something to do with the RWC
Lara on her bike
Zoooooom
Stunning day


Still sleeping
Love my buggy :)
On the way back to the car
Art on the water front
Again
Ask for a smile and this is what I get!




3 comments:

  1. Looks a trooper of a time! Can't beat Welly on a good day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Cairns AUstralia,

    I am your newest follower!

    I remember visiting Wellington and seeing the most amazing sunset of my life!!

    Feel free to drop past our family friendly blog when you have a minute!

    http://beourbest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a beautiful day!

    http://babybrain-monsterm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete