Friday, June 17, 2011

Oooh I did it again!

Well long time no post. I have no idea what happened-I just lost my blogging mojo big time :(
Lots has happened since I last blogged. Paige has grown so much! She is now rolling, and has cut her first tooth. (Bad mummy moment-I hadn't even realised she was teething.)
When Paige was 8 weeks old her and I flew to New Plymouth for a quick trip.
Lara has suffered her first heart break at Kindy-her best friend moved up to the Four year old session. Lara spent a few weeks sulking about that. She still talks about her now.
I'm sure lots of other stuff has happened but I'm struggling to think! Silly sleep deprivation. Hopefully I will find my blogging mojo some time soon.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! I know what you mean, it does take energy to keep going. Hope you get more sleep - a book called Contented little Baby Book saved my life as far as sleep is concerned. Take care, and cheers, Jody

    ReplyDelete