Friday, July 22, 2011

Things I'm loving


Another Friday has come around already. Time to reflect on the things that matter-so of course I am linking up with Paisley Jade.

I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is. 

Its school holidays so the things I'm loving is the stuff that keeps Miss Lara happy....so with that.....

Staglands!
On Wednesday we traveled out to Staglands with some friends. Was a frosty start to the morning, but once we got going the sun warmed the fingers. Surrounded by dense forest in the middle of no where-loved it! 
Lara, Paige and I hadn't been to Staglands before, where as her friends had. Lara was a little freaked by the animals but all in all had a awesome time. The trip was finished off with a trip to the cafe and before heading back on the road we had some home made chocolate muffins.










Cheeky Monkey
I have made so many great friends on the this fourm.. And of course from that comes numerous coffee groups. Today I met up with a great bunch of them and Lara had a super blast. 
(Sharyn took some photos but she is out tonight so we probably won't see them till tomorrow.)




4 comments:

  1. Love the look and sound of Staglands! Cute pics. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a cool place to be able to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures of your cuties Staglands sounds cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Staglands too. Last time we went was in the summer and I always love to stop at the blueberry farm on the way too :)

    ReplyDelete