Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Soup Recipes Please!

I love soup, but I have a very limited range of soups that I make-so far I tend to stick with Pumpkin Soup. 
Last Sunday I made a chicken soup which came out really well-Lara even ate all of hers. (I did cheat and used a cooked chicken from the supermarket.) I really want to make an effort to be trying new meals, and well soups are just so great. And of course another bonus is soup often is cheap to make and lasts more than one meal.

So please feel free to leave me a comment with links to your great soup recipes. Thanks :)

1 comment:

  1. I totally recommend Renee's pasta and bean soup - the recipe makes about 3 litres of soup, and it's so yummy and filling. http://nays-place.blogspot.com/2010/04/recipe-pasta-bean-soup.html

    ReplyDelete