Saturday, September 18, 2010

Awh :)

Kelly has kindly awarded me (and the other Cheeky Monkey Blogger Mums)

Make sure you pop over to Kellys blog, where she writes about her life as a mum to her super cute, intelligent boy Elijah. She is brilliant sewer, who loves to trawl op shops for those great vintage finds. 

Now here are the rules:
1. Accept the award. (Post it on your blog along with the name and link of the person who has awarded it to you.)
2. Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers whom you've recently discovered.
3. Contact the bloggers and let them know that they have been chosen.

Here's my list
Nay's Place (Renee)
Time Flies (Sharleen)
Back to Basics (Selena)
Bron's Boys (Bronwyn)
Organised Chaos (Sharyn)
Baking Makes Things Better (Courtney and Melissa)


2 comments:

  1. Mel!!! I didn't know you had a blog...did I??!! Gosh, I am sooo behind the times. The penny is just now dropping as to who this "Melissa" is that keeps commenting on my blog - hahaha.

    AND - you're having a girl!!!!! I still hadn't caught up on that little piece of important information. Sigh. So slack. I'm off to nosey around your blog now :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mel picked up and collected and passed it on

    ReplyDelete